Friends Reaching Out - Transforming the lives of orphaned children in Uganda

Any donation you can make is very gratefully received.  Whether you would like to give a single gift or are interested in making a regular donation your funds go directly to improving the lives and prospects of orphaned children in rural Uganda. As a small charity our UK staff are all volunteers and our minimal overheads are outweighed by gift aid reclaimed on donations, see below to find how funds are used.

REGULAR DONATIONS

If you would like to make a regular donation to support our work this is most simply done by way of a standing order. Please download a form via the link opposite and submit it to your bank or building society once completed.
To make a regular donation to sponsor a child find out more here.  Other regular donations, not specifically given for child sponsorship,  go towards our general fund which meets the most urgent requirements at a particular time.
Download a standing order form

SINGLE DONATIONS

You can make a single donation to us online or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to Friends Reaching Out and sent to the address on our contact page. For online donations we use BT’s MyDonate  service.
Every penny donated via MyDonate (excluding minimal credit/debit card charges) reaches us and there are no charges to the charity for any part of the service. Follow the link opposite to make an online donation.
Make a secure online donation via MyDonate

HOW ARE FUNDS USED?

It is important to us that our benefactors understand how their donated funds are utilised. 97% of funds go directly to support the work of the charity in Uganda, with the remaining 3% being our UK operating costs. However, through the UK government’s Gift Aid programme we reclaim a further 13% annually on donations which effectively means that 100% of donated funds, plus an additional 10%, is going to support the work.